CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting the Hang of it

Ok folks. I think I am figuring this out. Ha Ha Ha. Well, from here on out I will be posting things that go on in our lives. We are getting ready for a lot of changes coming up in the next 6 months. A lot of sad things and some exciting things. Right now the biggest thing is waiting on test results for E-6. I hope Kevin makes it. He has really worked hard on making 1st. So please keep him in your prayers. Please keep Kevin's Uncle Roland in your prayers as well. We just found out he has stomach cancer and it is in his esophagus. It is pretty serious from what we hear so please keep him, his wife and family in your prayers. Tomorrow we have coffee down Jaimes and I am very excited to spend some time with my friend. I feel like we don't have enough time any more and the time is getting shorter and shorter for any of us to spend time together. Soon everyone will transfer and we will have to rely on emails and blogs to keep in touch... AND Phone Calls. I am not looking forward to that part of the next 6 months. :( Makes me sad to think that I am going to not see some of the best friends I have ever had for a long time. I won't be able to see the kids I have watched grow and that I have grown to love. It will be very sad to see everyone leave. Then we have the good and exciting... Trying to go overseas. We want this soooo bad its not even funny. So I guess it is true, with the good comes the bad. But I am going to make the most of the time I do have left with these wonderful people and not dwell on how sad we will all be in a few months. Well I will write more when we have more things going on... Right now has been sort of slow, still trying to clean, paint, pack Kevin... A lot to do in a little bit of time... SUCKS.. but such is the life of a NAVY FAMILY... lol :)

2 comments:

Raven said...

God luck to Kevin, I hope he gets it. His uncle and family are in my prayers. And good luck to all of you with all the changes going on. Crazy thing that Navy life. LOL. Just don't forget to take your time to sit down and breath a moment or two each day.

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Good Luck to your hubby. My hubby took the E5 test out on the ship and we can't wait to find out if he made 2nd class. So hope they both did good. Your hubbys uncle is in my prayers. You and your hubby seem like your so in love and just a great family. I hope to get to know you better before you leave Mayport.